At times, UIS faculty and staff may need to request guest users for Blackboard. Examples of uses for Blackboard guest accounts are:
- Community members participating in band or chorus activities
- Off-site supervisors for internships
- Guest lecturers/presenters for courses
Blackboard accounts may be requested by completing this form: http://go.uis.edu/bbguest
Important information about UIS Blackboard guest accounts:
- UIS faculty or staff must request Blackboard guest accounts.
- The UIS employee who requests the guest account is responsible for enrolling the guest in the appropriate Blackboard site.
- Blackboard guest accounts are deleted each year on August 1st to ensure security of our learning management system. If guest needs to have access again, a new guest account must be requested.