In our media-centric society, the desire and need for online learning is at an all-time high. However, as more academic content goes online, the industry is running into a stumbling block as they struggle to make their online courses accessible. With recent lawsuits in higher education and updates to Section 508 on the horizon, it is more important than ever that online learning content be made accessible to students with disabilities.
In this webinar, Janet Sylvia, Web Accessibility Group Leader and Web Accessibility Trainer, will provide you with 10 tips for making your online course material accessible.
Janet will cover:
- The challenges of making online course content accessible
- The legal landscape for online learning and accessibility
- Challenges and solutions for instructors and administrators
- Developing an accessibility statement and accessibility policies
- 10 tips for creating accessible course content
Web Accessibility Trainer
Sponsored by: 3 Play Media