Kaltura Media is the video management solution at UIS. Faculty and students may upload video from other sources (MS Lync, camcorders or phones), record video from a web cam, or access Camtasia Relay recordings.
Access and Upload Videos to Kaltura Media
Faculty and students access Kaltura Media through Blackboard.
- Go to the “My Blackboard” tab and locate the Kaltura Media module on the page. Click on “My Media.”
- Click on “Add Media” and then select “Upload video or record from a web cam.”
- Click on the “Video” tab, and then click on the “Upload” tab.
- Click “Browse” and select your file. Then click “Upload!”
- After your video uploads, click “Next” to edit the title, description, and tags (key words).
- Click “Next” again to complete the upload process.
- Follow the steps in this post to add your video a Blackboard course.