Both on-campus and online courses have the same deadlines for reporting student grades.
To Enter Grades in the Enterprise system:
- Go to the Enterprise Self-Service system.
- Click on UIS.
- Login with your UIS NetID and Password. This is the same information that you use to log into UIS Webmail.
- Click on the Faculty & Advisor Services tab across the top of the page.
- Then click on the Faculty Services link.
- Click on Final Grade Entry.
- Select the desired semester and class.
- Enter your grades.
- Click Submit to complete the process.