We’ve blogged about this several times last semester, so the idea of flipping your classroom, is probably not new! The research is out and the spotlight on flipping classrooms in higher education is brighter than ever. Check out 6 tips we’ve found from the experts on flipping the classroom.
1. Use technology that is familiar so the integration is seamless and flows
2. Be up front with the expectations you have from your students
3. Encourage discussions and allow students to communicate and collaborate with one another
4. Know what your students need going into the lecture, and plan your class time off that
5. Set a goal for the outcomes you hope to see from your flipped classroom
6. Use assessments that integrate into the flipped model
Check out the entire article here!