VSS Update

As we began the process this morning it became apparent early on that it was going to be much more disruptive than we had thought.  So rather than cause problems we decided to postpone.


We will be trying again Monday Aug 5 starting at 6:30 pm to approximately 9:00


If you have something planned for this time frame please let Kevin, Scott or myself know.


There will be loss of wireless network while the HSB switch is removed from the network, reconfigured and restarted.






Jamie Voyles

HSB 119

217 206-7840


Leave a Reply