The North Carolina Network for Excellence in Teaching developed an Employability Skills Resource Toolkit comprised of eight modules for faculty to use for integrating employability skills across the curriculum. Use the modules to introduce a topic or adapt for course-specific content. Each module contains instructional materials with course lessons and learning objectives, questions for reflection and discussion, student handouts, assessment rubrics, facilitator notes and annotated presentation slides.
- Interpersonal Skills and Teamwork
- Integrity and Professionalism
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Initiative and Dependability
- Information Processing
- Adaptability and Lifelong Learning