The official system of record for your class list is the Enterprise Self-Service system. This is also the system where students register and drop courses and instructors enter midterm and final grades.
To Enter Grades in the Enterprise system:
- Go to the Enterprise Self-Service system.
- Click on UIS.
- Login with your UIS NetID and Password. This is the same information that you use to log into UIS Webmail.
- Click on the Faculty & Advisor Services tab across the top of the page.
- Then click on the Faculty Services link.
- Click on Class List – Summary to view your class roster in a condensed format.
- Select the desired Term from the drop down menu and click Submit.
- Select the desired CRN (course reference number) from the drop down menu and click Submit.
- To view a class list for another section that you are teaching, click on Select a Term & CRN or Select a CRN from the bottom of the page.