UIS has configured single sign-on (SSO) for our Zoom account, you need to use SSO to login on the web and with the Zoom client. Some meetings, like COLRS training workshops, will also require you to login with the SSO to access the Zoom session.
To access a Zoom session that requires you to be logged in with your UIS account:
- Click on the link to join the Zoom session.
- Your computer will prompt you to choose an application. Select zoom.us and click on Open Link. If nothing happens, click on the Download and Run Zoom link on the browser window.
- Your desktop Zoom client will open.
- Click Sign In with SSO.
- Enter your company domain (uis).
You can also click on I don’t know the company domain, then enter your UIS email address.
- Click Continue.
You will be redirected to the UIS single sign-on provider to sign in.
- After signing in, you will be redirected back to the Zoom Desktop Client. Click Launch Zoom.