To view Feedback on Individual or Group Assignments in Blackboard
This contains instructions for viewing feedback on Blackboard Assignments for which you uploaded a file to an assignment with this icon beside it:
- In your course, click on My Grades in the course menu.
- You will see a list of all the assignments in your class.
- Locate the assignment you wish to see feedback on.
- If your instructor has given you a grade, click on the title of the assignment to view feedback.
- If you submitted a Word document (.doc or .docx), PowerPoint (.ppt or. pptx) or PDF (.pdf), the feedback screen will look like this:
(click on the image to enlarge it)
- If your instructor left feedback on the paper itself, scroll through the document to read it. To download a copy of feedback of this feedback, click on the download button above the document on the screen.
- If your instructor attached feedback in a file, click on the name of the file to view or save it.
My Grades Item Status
The following table describes the symbols appearing on the My Grades page.
|–||Item has not yet been completed. No information is available.|
|Item has been submitted. This item is waiting to be reviewed by your instructor.-OR-Item has been submitted. Your instructor may review this item but may not be provided a grade (for items such as surveys).|
|Grade||Item has been graded. Click the grade or assignment title to view detailed feedback.|
|Attempt is in progress. This item has not been submitted. To submit the item, see Submitting a Draft Assignment.|
|Grade is exempted for this user. If you do not complete this assignment, it will not affect your grade.|
|Error has occurred. Contact your instructor.|