Experienced UIS Faculty shared their teaching experiences as part of the 2017 Faculty Teaching & Learning Academy at UIS. This program was administered by the Provost’s Office at UIS.
- Cindy Wilson provided tips on starting the semester off right in online classes.
- Carolee Rigsbee provided tips on providing topic review videos in online classes.
- Layne Morsch provided tips on using Notability and Explain Everything.
- Beverly Bunch provided tips for new online instructors.
- Laurel Newman and Karen Swan presented on “Designing Learning Outcomes to Assure Student Learning.“
- Ray Schroeder presented on “Teaching for Tomorrow: UIS – The Legacy and the Future.“